Even when I lived by a lake, my dog wouldn't swim with me. She would fight through thick brush along the shore to stay beside me, but she wouldn't come in the water. But here is a true aquatic companion (okay, she's in the water with me, but she won't exactly play fetch). She's outgrown the tank she's lived in ever since she was a wee tortuguita, so I like to occasionally let the chlorine run low in the pool and give Piume the freedom to run loose for a few hours. One of these days, I have to figure out a bigger tank.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Piume
Even when I lived by a lake, my dog wouldn't swim with me. She would fight through thick brush along the shore to stay beside me, but she wouldn't come in the water. But here is a true aquatic companion (okay, she's in the water with me, but she won't exactly play fetch). She's outgrown the tank she's lived in ever since she was a wee tortuguita, so I like to occasionally let the chlorine run low in the pool and give Piume the freedom to run loose for a few hours. One of these days, I have to figure out a bigger tank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Poor Piume-head. I hope she doesn't poop in the pool too much.
Post a Comment