To celebrate Pet Picture Month, this is a three-year-old picture of Pogger (at left, I think, though my family may correct me if that's her in the center) and Spike (at right), the two we kept from this litter. Mateo entered them in competition, over at Kitten War, and this is their record, after 1,994 battles: Won: 1271 (64%), Lost: 538 (27%), Drawn: 185 (9%). However, the girls are looking a little ragged now. These days, the chances of getting the two in the same picture are slim, but Pogger is not. I will work on it, and try to post the AFTER shot in a day or two.
Sunday, August 05, 2007
BEFORE
To celebrate Pet Picture Month, this is a three-year-old picture of Pogger (at left, I think, though my family may correct me if that's her in the center) and Spike (at right), the two we kept from this litter. Mateo entered them in competition, over at Kitten War, and this is their record, after 1,994 battles: Won: 1271 (64%), Lost: 538 (27%), Drawn: 185 (9%). However, the girls are looking a little ragged now. These days, the chances of getting the two in the same picture are slim, but Pogger is not. I will work on it, and try to post the AFTER shot in a day or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment